MINITRENDS: How Innovators & Entrepreneurs Discover & Profit
From Business & Technology Trends
The Pinnacle Book Achievement Best Business Book Winner
An Eric Hoffer Business Book Award Winner
ForeWord Reviews’ Book of Year Award Finalist
USA Best Books Award Entrepreneurship & Small Business Finalist Dan Poynter’s Global Business eBook Award Finalist
- Minitrends are emerging trends that promise to become significantly important
within the next three to five years, but which are not recognized or
by the general public or most businesses. This book presents practical, proven techniques for discovering, analyzing, and exploiting attractive Minitrends, together with examples of successful applications of these techniques.
- Technology and Telecom Reports
- Technology Futures publishes in-depth research reports providing analyses and forecasts of emerging technologies and markets. These reports are written for decision-makers looking for the competitive edge in specific technology and market areas. The telecom topics include many of the non-traditional telephony products and services from the broadcast, cable, computer, satellite, and wireless industries.
- Technology Forecasting Guides
- Technology Futures offers educational publications and monographs on forecasting techniques and methodologies. These methodologies can be used to address practical business problems in technology management, finance, marketing, and strategic planning.
- TFI's Free E-Letter!
- Be the first to hear about TFI's dates of upcoming minitrends, forecasting, and depreciation seminars and conferences, new forecasting white papers and reports, and more.
- White Papers, Articles, and Complimentary Reports
- Written by members of our distinguished staff of experts, these white papers, articles, and complimentary reports provide interesting perspectives on technology and telecom issues, as well as examples of actual forecasting projects.
- Communication Technology Update and Fundamentals: 13th Edition -- New!
- This popular book is an excellent source of information on the latest developments, trends, and issues in communications technology. Now in its 13th edition, it is an indispensable resource for business, government, and academia.
- Technology Futures' archive includes older and superseded publications that may still be of interest to our visitors, as well as a complete directory of articles from Technology Futures' popular journal, New Telecom Quarterly (NTQ). Published from 1993 through 1998, NTQ's articles still prove to be thought-provoking and informative. Also included is the report series: New Telecommunications Services for Business and Society: 1990-2010.
If you would like to be informed when new Technology Futures' publications are available, please click here.
MINITRENDS: How Innovators & Entrepreneurs Discover & Profit From Business & Technology Trends
By John H. Vanston, Ph.D. with Carrie Vanston
An Eric Hoffer Book Award Winner
ForeWord Reviews’ Book of Year Award Finalist!
USA Book News Award Finalist
Dan Poynter’s Global Business eBook Award Finalist