For over 30 years TFI has increased the effectiveness of our customers' operations with custom research, forecasts, and trend analyses in the telecom, high-tech, and other industries. Our customers have included over half the Fortune 100 technology companies, leading government agencies, top-tier universities, and start-ups. More than 90% of TFI's business comes from current customers or at the recommendation of these customers.
Recent Customers Include:
- TFI Forecasting Services: Samsung, NSA, Boeing, Texas State Technical College Systems, and AT&T and others.
- Depreciation & Valuation Services: Major telecommunications carriers such as AT&T Mobility, Cincinnati Bell, Verizon, Qwest, AT&T, Bell Canada, Surewest, Windstream Communications, and Sprint/Nextel. Other clients include start-up companies and their investors. Other consulting firms include Thomson Reuters, Duff & Phelps, and the Telecommunications Technology Forecasting Group.
- TFI Telecommunications Services: AT&T, Verizon, Qwest, Bell Canada, SureWest, Sprint/Nextel and others.
Projects often involve more than one specialty, allowing us to take full advantage of our qualifications.
- Technology Futures provides excellent insight into technology
and market opportunities that span horizontally across a company's capabilities
and that anticipate where the market and industry is heading. They are
a valuable source of expert knowledge and strategic thinking.
--Large Computer Company
- We have worked with Technology Futures for about 10 years now.
They are always very professional and responsive to our requests. They've
flown in to help us on short notice, and their advice has always been
very insightful. In situations where a straightforward solution is not
possible, they are innovative enough to suggest alternatives. They stick
to the areas of their expertise and perform admirably.
--Large Manufacturing Company
- Technology Futures has particularly strong experience in the commercial
sector that they have been able to leverage for government applications.
They have developed several invaluable tools for facilitation that help
build organizational support and develop long-range plans. I have been
very pleased with the quality of their technical work.
--Large Federal Government Agency
- We employed Technology Futures to provide us with analytical support
on a highly visible and highly sensitive evaluation. TFI provided us
with high-quality support within our estimated time and cost objectives
that was wholly responsive to our needs. They performed extremely well
for us, and we will certainly hire them again when the opportunity arises.
--Federal Government Agency
- Technology Futures' analytical skills are first class as are their
cost control efforts. Their ability to put vendors and our employees
together for high-level briefings proved invaluable to our organization.
They kept us informed every step of the way until the day of delivery.
--Large Medical Facility
- The TFI group was great!
--Large Aerospace Company
- Technology Futures produced a recommended product, technology
and market roadmap for my organization that significantly impacted our
strategic development plan. Based upon the results experienced, I now
continue to seek and heed the advice provided by TFI concerning strategic
development recommendations for business and technology development.
--Medium Technology Company